Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Horrible Episode

Not sure if I have anymore followers since I have been lazy with updating my blog!  I have enjoyed this 9 week break from pfapa so much that I kept us busy busy. It has been so nice to have our normal life back and most importantly to have my sweet, energetic daughter back.

Unfortunately, pfapa has returned. And it is a bad one. Hit my Ella like a truck last night. Moaned of a head ache, leg pain, and chills.  Tummy ache came later. Her fever went from 100.9 to 104 in a matter of an hour. She slept in the bed with us and motrin nor tyl helped bring her fever down. She then vomited once. She's barely had a thing to eat and little to drink. Motrin has brought down her fever this morning so she is sleeping now.  I am so sad for her. I don't understand this. And I am doubting everything I have tried to help her.  Just my honest heart speaking now. My prayer today is for strength and comfort  my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment